Review: Reddington Returns More Determined Than Ever

By Matt Jakubowski | Posted October 20, 2015

the-blacklist-season-2-spoilers

“The Blacklist” is arguably one of the best shows on TV and it appears that it’s going to stay that way for a long time. The Season 3 premiere on Oct. 1 left its viewers at the edge of their seats with many questions still to be answered. “The Blacklist” is a well-written show that always leaves the viewers wanting more. There are still so many questions that need to be answered and Season 3 seems like the time when viewers will finally get answers.

Season 2 ended on a cliffhanger. FBI special agent Elizabeth Keen made what could be the biggest mistake of her career. It left her no choice but to seek help from Raymond “Red” Reddington, an FBI most wanted criminal turned informant. Season 2 also revealed what the fulcrum was and why it was so important.

Season 3 started off where season 2 left off and opens with a bang. Reddington and Keen are trying to help each other out. Although Reddington is still handing members of his list over to the FBI for capture, his main priority in this season appears to be protecting Keen more than he has tried to do in the past. She found out some things that Reddington was trying to keep her from finding out for her safety. There also appears to be huge character development in store for Dembe, Reddington’s body guard.

The future of “The Blacklist” looks bright. Between finding out secrets that are slowly being revealed and the development of minor characters, this season has the potential to be something incredible. No one knows what’s going to happen next and it leaves viewers anxious and craving more.