Spotlight: Neighbors 2 – Sorority Rising

By Jesus J Montero | Posted April 7, 2016

Neighbors_2_Red_Band_Graphic

The red band trailer is here! A follow up to the cult hit of Neighbors this time we see how Seth Rogen, Zac Efron and Rose Byrne stack up against a sorority.

Now that Mac (Rogen) and Kelly Radner (Byrne) have a second baby on the way, they are ready to make the final move into adulthood: the suburbs.  But just as they thought they’d reclaimed the neighborhood and were safe to sell, they learn that the new occupants next door are a sorority even more out of control than Teddy (Efron) and his brothers ever dreamed of being.

Tired of their school’s sexist, restrictive system, the unorthodox ladies of Kappa Nu have decided to start a house where they can do whatever the hell they want.  When Shelby (Chloë Moretz) and her sisters, Beth (Kiersey Clemons) and Nora (Beanie Feldstein), find the perfect place just off campus, they won’t let the fact that it’s located on a quiet street stand in their way of parties as epic as the guys throw.

Forced to turn to the one ex-neighbor with the skills to bring down the new Greeks next door, the Radners—alongside best friends Jimmy (Ike Barinholtz) and Paula (Carla Gallo)—bring in charismatic Teddy as their secret weapon.  If he can infiltrate the sorority and charm his way through it, the thirtysomethings will shutter the Kappas’ home.  But if they think that their neighbors are going down without a fight, they have severely underestimated the power of youthful ingenuity and straight-up crazy.

Watch the red band trailer below!